Friday, April 22, 2011

Favorite Friday

Since we will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this weekend, (Easter Sunday this year) I wanted to share my favorite things about my favorite guy, my amazing husband, Scott.



1. He loves the Lord with all his heart.
2. He adores me.
3. He is an extraordinary dad to our two girls. I love that he takes them on dates!
4. Scott has a heart for giving and is incredibly generous.
5. He is the smartest person I know!
6. Funny, funny, funny! Oh how he makes me laugh!
7. He is patient with me and with our girls.
8. He puts God first and our family comes immediately after...A true leader for our family.
9. He gives the best, most thoughtful gifts.
10. He works hard so that I am able to stay home to educate our girls. He also can 'turn off' work mode and is totally there for the girls & I.
11. He is so supportive in all I do: being a SAHM, homeschooling, women's ministry, running, on & on.
12. Scott makes the BEST homemade pizzas.
13. He stands firm on his values. He is trustworthy and true.
14. He is a well dressed man and loves to shop with me.
15. He strives to be better everyday and to make a difference for the Kingdom. This encourages me so much!

I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man! If you don't know him, you should take to time to get to know him. Your life will be better for it.

I love you, Scott. Happy Anniversary. Looking forward to celebrating many, many more!

2 comments: