1. My family and I LOVE the Tapestry Project. This year will be the 3rd year for the Tapestry and Hope Chest Toy Store. Read more about it here. I would love for you to consider donating toys and/or books to help families provide Christmas gifts for their children. If you are looking for an opportunity for you and your family to serve this year, Tapestry is also looking for volunteers to help stock and run the store. Our family, yes, even 3 year old Ashby, will be helping out again this year. It really is an awesome opportunity to serve as a family and bless others. If you'd like to donate toys and/or books, the girls and I would be happy to pick them up from you this week. You can also contact me if you'd like more information on volunteering at the store.
2. I would love for you to spend some time with me on my special day. Next Sunday, December 11th, please join my family and I for Week 2 of our Christmas Series, Carols at LifeChurch.tv Edmond Campus at the 8:30am or 10am Experience. If you didn't get a chance to see Week 1-"Oh Holy Night" this weekend, you MUST! Catch one of the many live Experiences at Church Online this week. You can also download Carols, the album here FREE! It's SO good! Just watch this "Oh Holy Night" video:
Help make my birthday wishes come true! Email me at jemmastemmons@gmail.com if you have toys, books and/or want me to save you a seat next Sunday. Blessings to you and yours this Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment