Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Friday-Hillsong United

My absolute favorite band is Hillsong United. They are an Australian praise and worship band that originated out of Hillsong Church. If you haven't already, I highly suggest you head on over to iTunes and download their newest album, AFTERMATH (You should really get all of their albums!) AMAZING worship. There's nothing like it!


If we're friends on Facebook or you follow me on Twitter, you know how incredibly excited I am about tonight! Scott and I, along with some great friends...5 other couples...get to worship live in Tulsa with Hillsong United. This will be mine and Scott's third Hillsong United Worship Night. I'm serious. They are my favorite! God uses their music to stir and speak to me. I love how this talented group has come together to use their God given talents for God's glory. They are making a huge impact for the Kingdom and through their music are changing lives. I can't describe how incredible it is to worship in a place like the BOK Center Tulsa with thousands of others...hands raised, voices united all for the glory of God. I am really looking forward to this time with Scott and our friends.

Check them out. You'll be happy you did! http://www.hillsongunited.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment