Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorite Friday-Zija

I was introduced to the Zija line of products in the Spring. A friend of mine kept telling me how great she felt and how amazing the Smart Drink was. To be completely honest, I was skeptical but saw that it was all natural and thought I would try it.


I did a 4 day trial and immediately knew I loved the Smart Drink/Smart Mix. I felt great! I had energy...sustained energy, not like drinking coffee or an energy drink, but felt great throughout the day. After talking more to my friend about the products and making sure that there was a 100% money back guarantee (I was convinced that it really wouldn't be that great after awhile,) I decided to purchase some of the Smart Mix to try for a month. I couldn't even believe what a difference it made. Again, the sustained energy and the all around feeling of well being was amazing. I had been struggling with severe fatigue in the afternoons. Most days, I just wanted to lay down and take a nap with my kids. I didn't feel like I needed that anymore. I also didn't need my afternoon caffeine boost from coffee or tea. I quit having cravings and was able to make healthier choices when it came to eating. I was sleeping better and popping right up to go run in the mornings. I also started to notice a difference in my skin. I had been having crazy breakouts...had even gone to the dermatologist a few months earlier. She had started me on a new regime that was not helping. All of the sudden after drinking this stuff, my face was clearing up. I also drank the Smart Mix just before running my first 10K at the OKC Memorial Marathon. I crushed my goal!!! I could go on and on! After that first month, I decided to go ahead and purchase a whole system. The products are all designed to work together to bring about balance in your body. First by nourishing it (Smart Drink), then helping with weight loss-if you choose, and I needed (XM3 Capsules), and then detoxifying it (Miracle Tea). It was exactly what my body needed! I feel and look better than I have in a LONG time! I really do believe my body has the nutrients it needs to work like God created it to. Even though we eat pretty healthy...lots of fruit, veggies and fiber, and very little processed food, our food supply just isn't what it used to be and the nutrients our bodies need are hard to get in our diets.

Scott's story is even more remarkable. My skepticism had nothing on him! I told him how great I was feeling and he said, "great! I'll just continue to take my vitamins and I'll be fine." Let me just tell you, (I can't share all of the details just yet) I was able to get him to try it and he now asks for it daily! We are both feeling great!

So today, I'm sharing this info with you because it is Friday and the Zija products have definitely become a favorite thing in the Stemmons' house. I am not to sell you something! You share what you love and we love this stuff. I have a website that you can visit to request a sample and get more information on all of the products. I highly encourage you to check out the Smart Drink! Love, love, love that stuff!

My Zija Site: http://jstemmons.myzijastory.com/
My Zija Team Site/Additional Info: http://trubeautyteam.com/

SMART DRINK:

  • Super Whole Food that is enzymatically alive
  • 90+ verifiable nutrients
  • 46 anti-oxidants
  • 36 natural occurring anti-inflammatories
  • All essential amino acids-Including the 9 your body does not produce in the correct sequence
  • Omega 3, 6 & 9
  • 100% natural, Halal, Kosher, PARV & GRAS certified
  • 19 calories and 100% absorbable
  • Safe for pregnant & nursing moms and kids

Happy Friday & Be Healthy!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear (all the details)! I hate suspense. Can't wait to see you tonight at the CC Bash!

    ReplyDelete